Sunday, January 21

heyys..now doing hwk. but just quickly update u all la. good rite?doing this stupid physics worksheet. haiix. o lvl's paper sia. so difficult lo. think we expert alrdy ar? siao. i sometimes still confuse abt the virtual image and all. wah sure die le lo. on tues, still got maths ct. but i haven revise yet sia. die die le. algebra ley.. omg. the sec2's algebra, some i still don understand. how? die also. very stressed up, man. i hope tmr will be good. cos i always have monday blues. so i hope tmr dun have lo. tmr, after skool, going to daddy's hse, to do this bio powerpoint presentation. haiix. sec 2 really stressful.. campared to sec1. sec 1 really lag de lo. unlike sec 2. aiyooh. i have been doin hwk since 6pm. now alrdy 10pm. 4 hrs doin hwk sia. but haven finish yet. can see the pile of hwk in front of me? omg ! really tired now. wat to do? then this wk, got zoners for B and C divisions. monday, which is tmr, zoners start for seniors. C girls start on friday. haiix. so fast lo. very busy this wk sia. maybe seldom can come online sorry. but if wanna tok to me, but i am not online, simply just tag me ! =] hahaa.. leave a msg for me. i love reading msgs.. !! lol.
to the passerby: i think u are a bit funny ley. cos u wanna ask me out, but yet u dun wanna tell me ur initials and all. then wat u expect me to know abt u? i feel a bit creepy, when u say u wanna secretly stay beside me, seriously. don make me feel tt creepy, can?? seriously, very scary for a gal. if u dun wan my frens to know abt u, then can email me lo. i can make sure my frens won see it. can? like self intro? let me know more abt u, in such a way lo. paiseh, if i let u feel bad or weird. or can tag me more often?? thanks !!

REPLIES:
cia: okey.. i noe la. i am thinking abt it. but i must noe who is the passerby first. then i can consider who to choose ma. very confused now.
passerby: (i replied u above) tag me again !! =]

No comments: